Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Bachelors in IT or computer science
1 - 2 years of experience in related field
2-Wheeler with Valid Driving License
Apply Before (Deadline)
30th September 2021
-Become an expert on all of the features and functions within Odoo's software applications
- Provide expertise to clients seeking to use Odoo applications effectively
- Investigate Technical Issues (customer-reported problems and bugs )
- Working with internal cross-functional teams to solve technical problems for our customers and strategic partners
- Solving technical problems, demonstrating Odoo product value, and communicating clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Handle Support tickets and resolve the problems.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and Developer teams to escalate critical issues
- Create Solutions, resolve issues and communicate effectively via email, chat, and phone
- Update ERP technical and business documentations
- present training materials for end users
- Bachelor's degree required - Computer Science/Engineering or related Field.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and orally
- Familiarity with Coding/Scripting/Database Concepts.
- Creative thinker and strategic problem solver