Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Masters in Business Administration
1 year experience in administrative role reporting directly to BOD. (Freshers are encouraged to apply)
2-Wheeler with Valid Driving License
Apply Before (Deadline)
30th September 2021
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Update Address Directories
- Helping prepare for meetings, events.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Maintaining BOD's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives’ company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and Presentation skills.
- Experience managing multiple calendars.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.