Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Kalanki, Corporate Office
Minimum 2 years of experience
Apply Before (Deadline)
30th September 2021
- Supports human resources processes, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining digital as well as manual records and information.
- Assist with the recruitment process by posting job, identifying candidates, interview handling, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.).
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records. Processing payroll, pay-slip and resolve any payroll errors.
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment.
- Submits employee data reports including PAN information and by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Preparing new employee files as well as maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Provides secretarial support to HR Manager by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Maintaining employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Maintaining calendars of the HR management team.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Excellent skill in MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, people management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and maintain confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of HRM tools and employment-related laws and regulations.