Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Master's degree (Preferred) / Bachelor's degree in Management
3-5 years of experience in related field
2-Wheeler License with Vehicle
Apply Before (Deadline)
22nd January 2021
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize the storage & distribution of goods.
- Ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time.
- Involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing & monitoring the flow of goods
- Directing, optimizing, and coordinating the full order cycle.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes, and process dispatch
- Work in close coordination with the Import Manager for updating the stock report every month, minimum order level quantity, movable & non-movable product, reconciliation of numbers of goods physically & in ERP.
- Supervise, coach, and train team
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly warehouse reports.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager.
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management systems.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal, problem-solving, and reporting skills.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.