Marketing & Communication Coordinator
We are seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator, who will coordinate, execute, monitor, and measure the association’s marketing and communications efforts. The individual should be an excellent writer and have experience in social media and graphic design. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is energetic, organized, creative, and self-motivated to join our busy marketing and communications department.
1. Help develop marketing campaigns for various programs and events, as well as membership
2. Coordinate and execute e-mail campaigns, meet deadlines, follow timelines, and ensure uniformity of content/messaging.
3. Review and ensure the quality of marketing distribution lists, create lists as needed
4. Design and edit graphics for print or web as needed
5. Help keep association website up-to-date
6. Write blog posts, social media posts, articles, and marketing and sales collateral
7. Create e-mails, digital links, landing and splash pages to assist in direct marketing efforts.
10. Writes and edits member newsletters, emails, and other communications as assigned.
11. Tracks and reports email analytics
1. Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or journalism preferred
2. At least 2 years experience in marketing or communications
3. Highly driven and results-oriented
4. Strong interpersonal skills and excellent customer service required
5. Excellent writing skills with an emphasis on writing for the web and social media
6. Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines on time and strong attention to detail
7. Graphic design skills and experience
1. 30 days total leave in a year along with OT allowance
2. Insurance + Health Insurance plus along with Family Insurance
3. Launch, Transportation / Fuel, Mobile Voice & Data Allowance
4. Bonus to everyone
1. Mobile & Laptop - 60% contribution from the company
2. 2-Wheeler - 60% contribution from the company
3. 4-Wheeler - 60% contribution from the company