Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
New road, Kathmandu
Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Sales
2-Wheeler with Valid Driving License
Apply Before (Deadline)
30th September 2021
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with dealers & customers
- Understand industry-specific trends
- Effectively communicate value propositions, offers through presentations, proposals, social media etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives..
- Maintain daily reports and manage.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to set goals.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members.
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and document customer interactions.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Scan the market and look for opportunities. Present about the fit solutions to the clients.
- Researching current and future market trends and guide the clients where necessary.
- Stock reconciliation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and reporting skills.
- Strategic Planning Abilities
- Collaboration and Motivation Skills
- Ability to Remain Claim Under Pressure.