Sales & Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Rs 30,000 - Rs 60,000.00
Min. 1 Years
Bachelor degree in business administration or other relevant area
Min. 1 years of experience in related field
within 5 KM of Kalanki Area
2-Wheeler License with Vehicle
Apply Before (Deadline)
31st January 2022
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
1. Contributes to the advancement and implementation of sales, marketing business strategies, which includes business development, advertisement, market research, media planning, public relations, product pricing, distribution, client support.
2. Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and segment penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
3. Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the segment assigned.
4. Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
5. Responsible for identifying the segment opportunity and developing a business development strategy.
6. Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
7. Develop sales and marketing yearly calendars and campaigns.
8. Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
9. Coordinating with teams in employee planning and growth initiatives.
1. Profound experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision.
2. Good experience with diverse business functions such as sales & marketing, PR, finance etc.
3. Good knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
4. Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
5. Strong communication and public speaking skills.
6. Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
7. Goal-oriented, organized team player.
8. Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
9. Able to present company mission and history clearly and confidently.
1. 30 days total leave in a year along with OT allowance
2. Insurance + Health Insurance plus along with Family Insurance
3. Lunch, Transportation / Fuel, Mobile Voice & Data Allowance
4.Bonus to everyone
Opportunity - On the Job Training / Practice:
1. World-leading Odoo ERP platform to enhance world-class industry-standard process knowledge and practice
2. Personal organizing skill development training
3. Personality development skill training
4. Leadership skill training
5. Holacracy organization structure
6. RACI Matrix - work culture
7. 360-degree development
8. Career growth plan with 360-degree appraisal practice
Nice-to-have facility (Contributed by the company):
1. Mobile & Laptop
2. 2 Wheeler
3. 4 Wheeler