Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Kalanki, Corporate Office
Minimum 2-3 years of experience
Apply Before (Deadline)
1st June 2021
- TDS Reconciliation
- Supervise, guide and monitor the subordinates
- Crosscheck and finalization of sales, purchase entry.
- Substitute the task of any subordinate in their absence
- Assisting in the preparation of cash flow.
- VAT return filing monthly before 20th of every month.
- Verify import purchase order and create invoice.
- Preparation of TT and LC documents.
- Maintain credit notes of each companies.
- Statement verification of forwarders.
- Support center billing verification
- Documentation of LC related work in excel and update it once every consignment.
- Make report of purchase sales and expenses of support center
- Report preparation of transport expenses through forwarders for TDS calculations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Understanding of accounting software like Tally ERP etc.
- Strong aptitude for quantitative skills and numbers.