- About Us
Product & Services
- News & Media
- Contact US
Massage and treatment have long been considered as a healing factor for many conditions. Using soft-tissue manipulation techniques, massage is a very effective way of reducing stress, fatigue, and muscle pain. It also helps with blood circulation and eases neurons. It is suitable for people of different activity level; sedentary, mildly-active, or highly-active.
Some of the key benefits of massage and treatment are as follows:
- It is Beneficial for people with muscle tension, shoulder and neck pain.
- All seven massage movement - touch, stroking, friction, kneading, percussion, vibration, and joint movement.
- The herbal stamp massage is a historical treatment from East Asia.
- Energy and regeneration of the skin cells.
- Boosts metabolism and blood circulation as the removal of scoriae.
- Suitable for people who indulge in short/long treks or tours.
- A mixture of Thai and Ayurvedic Massage.
- Relief from a long and tedious road journey.
- Alleviates muscle discomforts such as tightening, stiffness, and knots.
- Amplifies relaxation and relieve insomnia.
- Reduce anxiety and depression caused by hormonal changes.