- About Us
Product & Services
- News & Media
- Contact US
Natural therapy can have a very positive impact on the human body. Some of the most common and widely practiced natural therapies are Acupuncture, Jacuzzi/Hydromassage, and Sauna. These therapies help the body to battle with different conditions including muscle tension, mental stress, depressions, blood circulation, promotes weight loss, reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Here are some of the most prevalent benefits of natural therapy.
- A distinct method of applying pressure to the feet and Palms with specific thumb, finger, and hand delivers serene sensation.
- Encourages the body self-healing process, reduce blockages and stimulate energy flow.
- Focuses on the reflex areas in the feet, hands and ears that correspond to various body parts, glands, and organs.
- Reduce stress.
- Delivers utmost relaxation feeling.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Relieves pain, alleviates muscle ache and fatigue.
- Improves flexibility and skin function.
- Helps sleep better.
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation.
- Meticulous procedure of inserting and manipulating needles into various points on the body for relief.
- It channels energy, increases strength and vitality, boosts the immune system.
- Acupuncture therapy for soft tissue injuries.
Updated June 2019